Account Security Policy
Upon registration, you must select a password and an username.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Information and are responsible for any harm, lost or deleted
content, etc. resulting from your disclosure, or allowing the disclosure of any password or username from use by any person of your
information to gain access to your Account. IF YOU GIVE SOMEONE YOUR INFORMATION, ORBIS GAMES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE
DONE TO YOUR ACCOUNT, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS OR DISCONTENT CAUSED BY YOUR GIVING OUT YOUR LOG IN INFORMATION. On certain circumstances
we may discipline other players whom 'scam', lie about their position, to obtain your information. By disciplining we may ban or suspend the accounts
or block access to the user whom lied to retrieve this information.
However, Orbis Games is not obligated to recover any harm done to your acount by result in you giving out your information, username and password.
IN NO CASE WILL AN ORBIS GAMES REPRESENTATIVE, VOLUNTEER, OR EMPLOYEE ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD.
Disputing Disciplinary Actions
If you have any questions or concerns about any disciplinary action that is taken against you or your account,
please Visit this link and include any pertinent information
on the form below. We will respond to your concerns as soon as possible, and discuss any concerns that you may have. If
you are under 18, it is advised that you have a parent fill out the form and go over the terms of service with you. If you
are under 13, you must have a parent fill out the form or email us.
Orbis Games takes pride on our strong communities and will take many measures to keep your social experience the best.
This means seeing that players do their best to socialize in a mature decent manner.
Some tools created to achieve this purpose include the "Ignore Player" option and obscenity filters.
To ignore a player in chat type, /ignore Nickname, whereas nickname is the chatter you are wishing to ignore.
This will allow you to not recieve messages or texts they are writing in the chat rooms. In Virtual Pups or Virtual Horse Ranch
you may also ignore any player's private mssage by clicking a link next to their name once you recieve a message.
What is not harassment?
First we should explain that anything considered against the terms of service and chat rules is considered harassment.
Unique play styles, such as playing however they wish with their person(s), horses or dogs and with in the rules, are allowed.
An example to explain; if you sell a horse/dog with a special color to someone, the new owner has all rights to do as they wish with that horse,
including breeding, training, and eventing. However this may be considered as griefing, and it is not encouraged for ones own reputation.
What is considered harassment?
Harassment takes place on various degrees and there is no fine line to draw.
Harassment consists of flagrant misuse of the games with the intention of distressing, offending, or embarrasing other players.
Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, lifestyle choice, age, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited. Orbis Games is also not a dating service,
and will not tolerate any sexual perverse discussions or solicitations. We also do not hesitate to notify the FBI and the ISP of the
offender in some cases, as we have a very youthful player base and want to keep it safe.
What happens when I report harassment?
1. When harassment is reported it is immediately investigated and escalated to the appropriate person as soon as possible.
2. We will read the reported harassing behavior, and determine whether the harassment report is valid.
3. You may be informed of the results if you inquire further. We suggest that meanwhile you do add the harrasser to ignore
and do not delete the content if possible, it may be needed later on.
4. If the harassment is valid, we will take disciplinary action against the policy violator, this usually will include
a chat ban, game ban, forum ban in the appropriate areas where it took place.
5. If the circumstances call for it, we may report it to the Legal Authorities or the ISP of the policy violator.
What are the penalties for harassment?
Based on the severity of the harassment, it ranges from blocking access on the policy violator's IP to our services, or a 24 hour chat ban,
depending on the circumstance. We take in to account the history of the user and each case individually.
How do I report harassment?
You may use any of our support methods to do this, including in game support and contacting a volunteer in chat. You
may also use the features we provide on orbisgames.com or directly email email@example.com .
User Created Content Policy
When naming a horse/dog, your player name, ranch/kennel name, club etc... it is suggested that you follow the below guidelines.
1. You may not add content that violate the General Rules and Terms of Service.
This includes the use of names that are hateful, defamatory, racist, ethnically offensive, obscene, vulgar,
sexually explicit, perverse, or any other language that is offensive in nature.
2. You may not add content that are harassing or defamatory to other players, volunteers, or employees.
3. You may not use names of any employee or volunteer of Orbis Games.
4. You may not add content that is copyrighted or trademarked, materials or products.
5. You may not add content that refer to illegal drugs or that are drug related.
6. You may not use 'masked cursing' in the content or any other variations on the rule violations.
User Created Content Enforcement
If you violate any part of the above User Created Content Policy, these are the steps that will be followed to address the issue.
1. If you violate the items above, you may be issued a warning on your account, and the content will be replaced or removed by one of our staff members or volunteers.
2. Depending on the severity, your history, your account could be suspended or banned, or your access blocked to our services.
Item/data Reimbursement Policy
Items & data such as horses and dogs will not be reimbursed for any reason except one.
If you lose an item due to a game anomaly or verified bug, we will investigate the issue, and determine if we can reimburse in