This document is intended for use by players of Orbis Games' games as a rulebook for behavior within our games.
Orbis Games support staff has final say over what constitutes a violation of these rules.
Orbis Games reserves the right to change its policies at any time. A good rule to go by is to
remember, that playing this game is a privelage, and not a right.
Specific Rules for your account & public pages (any custom HTML pages, images or sections)
- All of the below Rules of Conduct and Prohibited Conduct Apply to your custom pages!!!
- No chat rooms allowed, this is a liability for us, sorry!
- Your custom pages must represent the game, no personal homepages, and adds for other websites are not allowed. We
will make exceptions in the case of having to give credit for source codes, pictures, or linking to a complimentary website
that may help others build their pages. This will be up to the descretion of Orbis Games Representatives to decide what
is right and wrong.
- All international copyright laws and intelectual property laws apply to your pages and pictures. Violating these laws may result in
civil fines and/or imprisonment - for information you can visit here .
We may enforce any violations we see by removing code or editing your page.
- Breaking the rules excessively will not only result in your the suspension of your use of this game, but will also
result in this game feature being taken away for everyone.
- Orbis Games Representatives may edit or remove your custom descriptions, code, images, or html
with out notice if we see any violations of the rules or feel your page is inappropriate in any way.
- Scamming of any form, threats of any form, or posting false information especially in the case in which you maintain Orbis
Games is responsible may result in immediate termination of your account or access of these features.
Rules of Conduct
While playing Orbis Games, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and
enjoy the game. These are basic guidelines that everyone must follow,
and will be enforced by Orbis Games and Service Staff.
- Orbis Games & Orbis Games is committed to fair and equal treatment of all of its customers and non-paying players.
If there is a suspected violation of the Rules of Conduct, we will investigate fully, before taking any serious action.
Certain violations of the Rules of Conduct may result in the immediate termination of Player's Account with no advance notice
required and other actions which Orbis Games may determine are necessary.
- Player may not engage in any conduct or communication while using the Orbis Games Services which is unlawful or which restricts or
inhibits any other Player from using or enjoying these Services.
- Player agrees to use the Orbis Games services and privelages only for lawful purposes.
The list of prohibited conduct below provides examples of unacceptable conduct.
The list is not exhaustive, and Orbis Games reserves the right,
but not the responsibility, to restrict conduct which in its sole discretion, to be harmful to individual
members, damaging to the Services, or in violation of Orbis Games or any third party's rights.
Orbis Games may prohibit or delete conduct, communication or content transmitted on Orbis Games
Interactive services that is deemed to be in violation of applicable laws or is harmful to other members,
the Orbis Games service community or the rights of Orbis Games in general.
Player acknowledges, however, that communication over the Orbis Games Services often occurs in real-time and
Orbis Games cannot, and does not intend to, screen communication in advance.
- Player will follow any instructions that are given to them by official representatives
of Orbis Games Player Support. Failure to comply with requests or instructions received from
Orbis Games Representatives is a violation of the Code of Conduct and disciplinary
action will be taken as necessary.
PLAYER MAY NOT USE THE Orbis Games GAME SERVICES TO:
1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress,
unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity.
Orbis Games does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or
terminate the account of any Player who harasses others.
Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, lifestyle choice,age, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited.
2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, or point to or reference such images.
3. Organize or participate in any clubs or groups that are based on,
or espouse, any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate-mongering philosophy.
4. Transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, harassing, and defamatory, hateful,
racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content.
5. Impersonate any person, including, but not limited to,Orbis Games employees or hosts.
6. Engage in "disruptive behavior" in chat areas, game areas, bulletin boards, or any other area of the Orbis Games Services.
Disruptive behavior shall be deemed to include, but will not be limited to, conduct which purposefully interferes with the normal flow of
gameplay or dialogue in a services area. Disruptive behavior shall also include, but not be limited to,
commercial postings, solicitations and advertisements.
7. Post or transmit chain letters or pyramid marketing schemes.
This type of material places an unnecessary load on the Orbis Games Services and is considered
a nuisance by many members. Certain types of chain letters and pyramid schemes are also illegal.
Such prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of letters or messages
which offer a product or service and which are based on the structure of a chain letter.
8. Post or transmit unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
9. Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of any other online service.
Player further agrees to abide by the rules of Player's Internet service provider.
10. Violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable local, state, national or international
law or regulation.
11. Modify any files that Orbis Games does not specifically authorize Player to modify.
Use of material which is subject to the rights of any person or entity without the express permission
of such rights holder is prohibited, and will result in the termination of Player's membership
and possible civil and/or criminal liability.
12. Abuse or exploit bugs, undocumented features, design errors or problems in the game collectively referred
to as Problems. Player acknowledges and agrees to report all problems, errors or bugs in the game to
Orbis Games as soon as they are found as their continued use can damage the enjoyment
of the game for all its players. Orbis Games will do everything within their power to fix
these types of issues in a timely manner, and will give all customers and members the benefit of the doubt
when dealing with these problems.
13. Use any scripting or macroing tools, hardware or software that may be damagable to the game.
14. Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools. Use of these types of programs will result
in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
15. Any disassembly or modification of any of the Game's executable code, databases and/or files.
Nor may you interfere with or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Orbis Games.
Doing this will result in immediate termination of the Account and may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Orbis Games in its sole discretion.
17. Running Virtual Horse account on any server or service that is not provided or authorized by Orbis Games.
18. You may NOT use duplicate accounts as in any ways to promote or benifit another account.
19. "Roleplaying" is not an excuse for violating any policy.